Seiten

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2011

Got My Lesson

A story some weeks ago...

I thought you were different.
I don't know what's my fault till you talk behind me like this!! 
I'm not a perfect person but I have self esteem. yeah!!
It's already alright when one person makes fun of you just a little bit, but not when everyone gangs up on you at once.
Coz a strong girl is a girl who can cry herself to sleep at night and wake up with a smile on her face.

Just got my lessons:
•Be more careful to "trust" someone.
•Don't let people's compliments go to our heads and don't let their criticism get to our hearts.
•Nobody has the ability to make things perfect, but we are given chances to make it better.
•Don't ever take someone for granted. We usually don't know what we have until we lose it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen